A money market account is a type of savings account offered just like regular savings accounts. The difference is that a money market account usually pays higher interest and has a higher minimum balance requirements, and allow limited withdrawals per month. Another difference is that, similar to a checking account, many money market accounts will let you write up to three checks each month.
With bank accounts, the money in a money market account is insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC), which your money is protected.
Keep your high balance savings liquid and access money via a transfer, check, or Debit Card.
- Flexible savings that earns variable returns based on the market interest rates
- E-statements for easy record keeping
- Access your account online with NetBanker Plus Online Banking
Premium Money Market
Bridgeview Bank Group’s Premium Money Market account offers all the pluses of our Money Market Plus account, with one major addition. We reward your higher balances with premium rates of interest. The sum total of this account is that saving money at Bridgeview Bank definitely pays. Please see a Bridgeview Personal Banker for account details, current rates and terms.
Premier Flex Money Market
- High-yield interest rates - check with a Personal Banker rate details
- Access to your funds without penalty for early withdrawals
- Convenient 6-48 month terms
- Grow your savings by adding to your balance
For more info, or to sign up, please contact us at email@example.com or call our Customer Care Center at 800-794-2070.