Bridgeview Bank Group SBA 504 Loan Programs
Breaking News: As of June 24, 2016, the SBA is now accepting applications for refinances using the SBA 504 program.
Bridgeview Bank’s SBA 504 loan program provides your business with long term financing for the acquisition of owner occupied real estate and fixed business assets. In addition, new for 2016, the SBA 504 program also can now be used to refinance your existing debt on the same eligible assets. With the ability to secure below market interest rates, long loan terms at advance rates upwards of 90% of value, the SBA 504 loan program provides your business with a superior alternative to typical traditional bank commercial loan products.
SBA 504 Program Benefits*
- Loan advances up to 90% of value
- Loan amounts considered up to $12 Million
- Available amortization schedules ranging from 20 to 30 years
- Fixed and variable interest rates that are typically more competitive than traditional bank loans
- Long term loan commitments available
Why Bridgeview Bank?
- 24 hour prequalification
- Fast closings -- 30 to 60 days from date of application
- Unparalleled customer service. We care about your financial success! With Bridgeview Bank, you get the speed, agility, financing creativity and uncompromising customer service that has made Bridgeview Bank a Chicago institution for 40+ years without the cumbersome processes and anonymous customer service often found at the big banks.
What Are You Waiting For? Apply Today!
Please contact Josh Reitman for more details and application information:
Josh Reitman – SBA 504 Loan Division
4753 N. Broadway Ave. Chicago, IL 60640
Direct: (773) 989-5725
* Your application and any approval is subject to applicable SBA eligibility requirements and lender underwriting review.